This section provides an overview of how to configure and manage the Serialized Logistics application. The Serialized Logistics application supports companies in carrying out transfer activities in their warehouses and reporting these activities to the market (when applicable).
The workflow illustrates a typical use case for the user. The description is not exhaustive and is not meant to be exhaustive. The goal is to help the users to get an idea of how to use the application for certain activities.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- You have added mobile users to your tenant. For more information, see Managing Users of a Tenant.
- Optionally, you have created a Serialized Logistics Repository if you want to store your scanning data on a dedicated repository. For more information, see Managing Repositories.
- You have configured the channels you need.
You can connect to the following systems by creating the respective channels:
- National Agency of Drug and Food Control in Indonesia (Badan Pengawas Obat dan Makanan - BPOM). For more information on the channel, see BPOM.
- SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals. For more information on the channel, see SAP ATTP.
- SAP Information Collaboration Hub for Life Sciences. For more information on the channel, see SAP ICH.
For the BPOM channel, specify the type of the shipping locations (warehouse or client) and import them to the Serialized Logistics application. The imported shipping locations are available under Site management --> Warehouses or Site management --> Clients tab, respectively.
1. (Optional) Set the default channel and the repository under the Serialized Logistics application --> Settings tab. For more information, see Settings.
2. Configure the site-related aspects.
Configure warehouses where the scanning activities will be performed. Specify the name, address, country, GLN, regulatory channel, business channel, whether the warehouse is involved in manufacturing or distribution activities, and more.
Note: The BPOM shipping locations specified as warehouses on the BPOM channel settings page are automatically imported and are available in the list. The configuration form is prefilled with the existing data and the application displays the text Imported through BPOM channel under the warehouse name in the list.
Assign operators to the warehouses and specify privileges for them, that is, what activities they can perform.
Optionally, assign devices to the operators by giving their Universally Unique Identifier (UUID). The operators can use only the given device for scanning.
Specify the clients to which shipping is allowed (outbound external activities only).
Note: The BPOM shipping locations specified as clients on the BPOM channel settings page are automatically imported and are available in the list. The configuration form is prefilled with the existing data and the application displays the text Imported through BPOM channel under the client name in the list.
3. After the site is configured, the operators can perform the transfer activities in the warehouses by using Movilitas Mobile. They can perform the following:
- Ship products
- Receive products
- Unpack products
- Decommission products
- Pack products
For more information, see Movilitas Mobile for Serialized Logistics.
5. (Optional) Check the logs about the reports to the applicable external system.
If you perform logistics in the Indonesian market (BPOM), check the BPOM logs and make sure that the activities in your warehouse are successful. For more information, see Configuring BPOM Channel, Viewing BPOM Logs, and Importing Shipping Locations.
6. (Optional) Open the Serialized Manufacturing application and go to the SN/SSCC pool tab. Track the SSCC or pack history. For more information, see Viewing the SSCC History (Serialized Manufacturing application) and Viewing the Pack History (Serialized Manufacturing application).