On the Settings page in the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application, you can manage the application-level settings.
- You can set the default business channel for the application.
- You can select a Serialized Logistics repository to collect the scanned data for reports and analysis.
- You can activate or deactivate commissioning unknown SSCCs.
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have created a business channel to connect to:
- SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals (SAP ATTP) or
- SAP Information Collaboration Hub for Life Sciences (SAP ICH)
Optionally, if you want to create reports, make sure that you have created a Serialized Logistics repository. To utilize the repository, you need to activate and configure the Serialized Logistics Reports application.
1. In the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application, go to the Settings tab.
2. (Optional) In the Select Business Channel field, specify the default business channel you want to use.
Note: Every warehouse you create uses the business channel you just set. If you want a specific warehouse to use a different business channel, you can specify a different one in the settings of that particular warehouse.
3. (Optional) Select the Serialized Logistics repository to collect the scanned data for reports and analysis.
4. (Optional) Select the Commission unknown SSCCs checkbox if you want to commission SSCCs that are unknown in Movilitas.Cloud.
The commissioning request is sent to the SAP ATTP or SAP ICH system when an unknown SSCC is scanned in the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application.
In the following example, we are selecting a default SAP ATTP business channel, a Serialized Logistics repository, and we are activating commissioning unknown SSCCs:
5. Click Save Settings.