The Settings tab allows you to configure the connection to the Verification Router Service (VRS).
Before You Begin
If you want to send the VRS requests through VRS MediLedger, make sure you have created and configured a business channel with MediLedger Distributor source. For more information, see Configuring MediLedger Distributor Channel and Viewing Verifications.
Otherwise, you can send the VRS requests through the Trust.med (shortly .med) services.
Make sure that you have a valid digital identifier (DID) in the Credentialing of ATP for Regulatory Observance (CARO).
1. Select the Product Verification DSCSA application --> Settings tab.
2. Select the connection you want to use:
- To connect to VRS MediLedger, select the previously configured MediLedger Distributor channel in the Select VRS distributor channel field.
- To connect to the .med services, leave the Select VRS distributor channel field blank (No channel selected - verify.gtin.med is used for verification).
3. To include verifiable credentials in your requests, select the Enable verifiable credentials checkbox. The application displays the Select identifier drop-down.
4. In the Select identifier drop-down, manage your digital identifiers (DIDs) that were created in CARO. Select an identifier to use with the VRS requests.
|Add an identifier||1. Click on the Select identifier drop-down.|
2. Click Add new +. The application displays the Add new identifier window.
3. Provide a label value and the DID value.
4. Click Add.
5. Select the identifier from the list.
|Edit an identifier||1. Click on the Select identifier drop-down and click on the edit icon next to the identifier.|
2. In the Update identifier pop-up, modify the fields as needed.
3. Click Update.
|Delete an identifier||1. Click on the Select identifier drop-down and click on the delete icon next to the identifier.|
The application deletes the identifier immediately without any confirmation request.
|Select an identifier||1. Click on the Select identifier drop-down.|
2. Select an identifier from the list.
5. To activate verifying the responder, select Enable Verification Responder.
When the checkbox is selected and the operator scans a pack for verification in the mobile application, the application checks whether the verification response is from a valid Authorized Trading Partner (ATP).
6. (Optional) To use matrix scanning in the installed version of the mobile application, enter the Scandit license key in the Scandit License field.
7. Click Save Settings.
Assign the operators. After the operators are assigned, the operators can scan the packs for verification.
When connecting to VRS Mediledger, you can view the verification logs by going to the applicable Mediledger Distributor channel page. For more information, see Configuring MediLedger Distributor Channel and Viewing Verifications.
You can view the VRS requests by going to the Reports & Analysis application --> DSCSA --> Requests tab.