In the Settings tab, you can manage the application-level settings:
- You can manage market profiles
- You can activate or deactivate the automatic release of packaging orders.
- You can allow the creator to release batches for printing or make it mandatory to involve another user in this procedure.
The market profiles are essential for multiple activities in the application, like:
- Product registration
- Creating and releasing packaging orders
- Commissioning items to the market
Before You Begin
Make sure you have configured the regulatory and business channels to communicate with external systems.
In the pharmaceutical industry:
- For the European (EU) market, you can establish a connection to the EU Hub (EMVO).
- For the Indonesian (IDN) market, you can establish a connection to the National Agency of Drug and Food Control in Indonesia (BPOM).
- For the Chinese (CHN) market, you can establish a connection to an SAP ICH system.
Movilitas.Cloud sends the commissioning requests from the Serialized Manufacturing application to the EU Hub, BPOM, or SAP ICH, respectively, if the relevant market profile and the associated channel are set up in the application.
1. In the Serialized Manufacturing application, click the Settings tab.
2. To create a market profile, click Create. The application displays the Create market profile dialog.
3. Select the market.
4. Select a channel from the list.
The list of the available channels is refreshed based on the selected market.
- For the EU market, you can select an EU Hub channel.
- For the IDN market, you can select a BPOM channel.
- For the CHN market, you can select an SAP ICH channel.
5. Click Save. The application displays the created market profile in the list.
6. To update a market profile, click the edit icon for a market profile and modify the channel.
7. To delete a market profile, click the delete icon for a market profile and confirm the deletion.
8. If you want to automatically release the packaging orders to the packaging line, select Automatic release of packaging orders.
Note: This checkbox is applicable when your company applies packaging lines.
9. If you want to involve another user to release a previously created batch, select A second user is required to release the batch (default setting is selected).
- This is a quality assurance step when another user reviews and confirms the batch before the batch can be printed.
- If the checkbox is cleared, the same user can create and release the batch.
Note: This checkbox is applicable when your company prints batch labels.