The Settings tab allows you to configure and manage the application-level settings.
You can perform the following actions:
- Selecting a pre-configured EU Hub channel to send requests to the European (EU) Hub - A connection to the EU Hub must be established so that Movilitas.Cloud can send requests to verify and decommission the original packs and activate the new ones.
- Set a default printer - You can set a default printer in the Repacker FMD application for all the operators who carry out scanning activities.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- You have created and configured a business channel with EU Hub source. For more information, see Configuring EU Hub Channel.
- You have configured your Zebra Cloud Connect printer to connect to Movilitas.Cloud. For more information, see Connecting Zebra Printer to Movilitas.Cloud by Using Weblink.
1. In the Repacker FMD application, select the Settings tab.
2. Specify the business channel with EU Hub source in the Select EU Hub channel field.
3. In the Select printing destination type field, select Zebra Cloud printer.
4. Specify the ID of the printer in the Cloud printer ID field.
5. Save your settings.