The Settings tab allows you to configure and manage the application-level settings.
You can perform the following actions:
- Select a previously configured EU Hub channel.
- If the connection to the EU Hub is active, Movilitas.Cloud sends requests to verify and decommission the original packs and activate the new ones.
- If the connection to the EU Hub is not active, you receive the report JSON file by email to the email address set on the EU Hub channel. You need to manually update the EU Hub (Melior gateway).
- Set a default printer - You can set a default printer in the Repacker FMD application for all the operators who carry out scanning activities.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- You have created and configured a business channel with EU Hub source. For more information, see Configuring an EU Hub Channel and Viewing EU Hub Messages.
- You have configured your Zebra Cloud Connect printer to connect to Movilitas.Cloud. For more information, see Connecting Zebra Printer to Movilitas.Cloud by Using Weblink.
1. In the Repacker FMD application, select the Settings tab.
2. Specify the business channel with EU Hub source in the Select EU Hub channel field.
3. In the Select printing destination type field, select Zebra Cloud printer.
4. Specify the ID of the printer in the Cloud printer ID field.
5. Save your settings.