Medicinal products have been received and decommissioned. The products have been put into the new packs. The new packs have the lot and expiration date that the original packs used to have but have a new Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) and new unique serial numbers.
Use the Repacker FMD desktop application to scan the individual packs and group them using an SSCC.
1. Open the Repacker FMD desktop application.
2. Select REPACK GOODS.
3. Select the SSCC for receiving:
- Select GET NEW SSCC to get an SSCC for the product you are about to scan.
- To continue working on an SSCC you started earlier, select CONTINUE WITH EXISTING SSCC.
4. Scan the packs that belong to the SSCC.
|Scanning the packs||Once you scan the first pack, the Lot, the GTIN, and Exp. date fields are populated, and the first serial number is displayed in the list of serials.|
All packs scanned on the same SSCC must have the same lot, GTIN, and expiration date.
The serial number of each scanned pack is listed one after the other.
If there is a scanning error, the application informs you about the cause and you can remove the item from the list.
If there is a target amount set for the SSCC in the Administrator UI (web application), the application displays the total scanned amount versus the target amount on the top-right corner of the list and informs you when you exceed the target amount.
|Searching for a serial number||You can search for a serial number by entering the serial number in the search field on the top-left corner of the list.|
|Removing a scanned item||You can remove an item from the list by selecting Remove.|
|Pausing the receiving process||You can pause receiving at any time by selecting PAUSE RECEIVING and you can continue scanning for the SSCC later.|
- Review the commissioning requests and approve them manually.
- Review the commissioning results.
For more information, see Checking Quality.