Movilitas.Cloud is a cloud-based platform hosting a group of tailor-made applications to enable companies to meet manufacturing, serialization, and reporting requirements.
Parties of the pharmaceutical industry can perform serialization and reporting activities:
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, pre-wholesalers, parallel importers, repackers, and hospital pharmacies use applications that are tailored to individual requirements.
- The applications enable the participants to comply with the regulations introduced by the government.
Parties of the agricultural industry can perform manufacturing activities and serialized logistics:
- Manufacturers can record the quantities and batches during production and update their external systems integrated with Movilitas.Cloud.
- Participants of the serialized logistics can perform inbound and outbound activities in the supply chain and update external systems integrated with Movilitas.Cloud.
Use Movilitas.Cloud Admin to customize the solution to your needs. Movilitas.Cloud Admin helps in:
- Configuring and managing the Movilitas.Cloud applications.
- Extending the applications with Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile.
The configuration enables the businesses to carry out the scanning activities for operations like commissioning, decommissioning, packing, repacking, serializing, shipping, or scheduling reports.
In Movilitas.Cloud, you can establish connections to the following external systems:
- EU Hub
- National Medicines Verification Systems in Europe
- BPOM in the IDN market
- Verification Router Service (VRS) database in the US market through a Mediledger channel
- Russian Drug Circulation Monitoring System (MDLP) and Advanced Technology Development Center in Russia (CRPT)
- SAP Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals (SAP ATTP)
- SAP Information Collaboration Hub for Life Sciences (SAP ICH)
Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile
The applications that support scanning are extended with the Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile applications.
You can use Movilitas Mobile to scan packs with registered mobile devices. You can install it on your device or you can open it in a web browser to use it with table scanners connected to the USB of your device. Movilitas Mobile is available in different languages.
You can use Movilitas Desktop in a web browser with table scanners connected to the USB of your device. This is a legacy solution next to Movilitas Mobile browser view.