Movilitas.Cloud is a cloud-based platform hosting a group of tailor-made applications to enable companies to meet manufacturing, serialization, and reporting requirements.
Parties of the pharmaceutical industry can perform serialization and reporting activities:
- Manufacturers, wholesalers, pre-wholesalers, parallel importers, repackers, and hospital pharmacies use applications that are tailored to individual requirements.
- The applications enable the participants to comply with the regulations introduced by the government.
Parties of the agricultural industry can perform manufacturing activities and serialized logistics:
- Manufacturers can record the quantities and batches during production and update their external systems integrated with Movilitas.Cloud.
- Participants of the serialized logistics can perform inbound and outbound activities in the supply chain and update external systems integrated with Movilitas.Cloud.
Use Movilitas.Cloud Admin to customize the solution to your needs. Movilitas.Cloud Admin helps in:
- Configuring and managing the Movilitas.Cloud applications.
- Extending the applications with Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile.
The configuration enables the businesses to carry out the scanning activities for operations like commissioning, decommissioning, packing, repacking, serializing, shipping, or scheduling reports.
In the Movilitas.Cloud applications, you can establish connections to external systems as described in the table below.
|Agro||You can connect to business systems like SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (SAP AII).|
Note: Only users with Administrator or Moderator user roles can access the Movilitas.Cloud Admin.
Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile
The applications that support scanning are extended with the Movilitas Desktop and Movilitas Mobile applications.
You can use Movilitas Mobile to scan packs with registered mobile devices. Movilitas Mobile is available in different languages. For Movilitas Mobile, two versions are supported:
- Movilitas Mobile version 2 (v2) is a legacy version targeted for mobile devices that you need to install on your device.
- Movilitas Mobile version 3 (v3) is a new, beta version that you can install on your Android device or you can open in a web browser to use it with table scanners connected to the USB of your device.
Movilitas Mobile v3 brings new features, refreshed style, and enhanced user experience compared to Movilitas Mobile v2. For the new features, see Release Notes.
You can use Movilitas Desktop in a web browser with table scanners connected to the USB of your device. This is a legacy solution next to Movilitas Mobile v3.