The Wholesaler API channel enables the wholesalers to integrate with the Movilitas.Cloud application. With the integration, the wholesalers can send their scanning operation details, for example, commissioning, receiving, or packing activities, to the Movilitas.Cloud application.
You can configure the Wholesaler API by following the steps explained below. For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.
5. Select Shopfloor channel as the type and click Create. The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the parameters of the channel.
6. Enter a name for the channel and select Wholesaler API as the source.
7. Click Create Channel.
To communicate over the Wholesaler API:
- Configure the Wholesaler FMD application.
- Get the authentication token through the Authentication API after creating the API key and secret.
- Copy and keep the channel key of the Wholesaler API channel for the API communication.