The Wholesaler API channel enables the wholesalers to integrate with the Movilitas.Cloud application. With the integration, the wholesalers can send their scanning operation details, for example, commissioning, receiving, or packing activities, to the Movilitas.Cloud application.
You can configure the Wholesaler API by following the steps explained below. For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Channels tab. The application displays the list of channels assigned to the tenant.
4. Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.
5. Select Shopfloor channel as the type and click Create. The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the parameters of the channel.
6. Enter a name for the channel and select Wholesaler API as the source.
7. Click Create Channel.
- The application informs you about the additional costs. After confirming the creation, the application displays the Edit Channel page with a link to the built-in API documentation.
- The channel key is also generated that you will need when sending the API requests to the Movilitas.Cloud application. You can find and copy the channel key at the top of the Edit shopfloor channel panel.
- Optionally, you can modify the name of the channel at any time.
To communicate over the Wholesaler API:
- Configure the Wholesaler FMD application.
- Get the authentication token through the Authentication API after creating the API key and secret.
- Copy and keep the channel key of the Wholesaler API channel for the API communication.
For more information, see Before You Send Any API Request and Wholesaler API.