Assign mobile users as operators in the Serialized Logistics application to enable them to carry out the scanning activities in the warehouses.
Before You Begin
Make sure you have assigned mobile users to the tenant and created at least one warehouse for the tenant.
1. In the Serialized Logistics application, select Site management --> Operators tab.
2. In the Available operators list, search for a user by using the search field.
3. Click the Assign operator icon next to the user and confirm the action. The application displays the assigned user in the Active operators list.
Note: In the Available operators list, you can see only the mobile users assigned to the tenant.
4. Select Edit user privileges icon next to the operator to edit the privileges of the operator. The operator details are expanded.
5. In the Assigned locations section, select a warehouse.
6. (Optional) Add new UUIDs to the operator.
You can assign specific devices to the operator by providing the universally unique identifiers (UUIDs) of these devices in the Add new UUID field.
- If UUIDs are added here, the operator can use only the specified devices.
- If no UUIDs are specified here, the operator can use any device to scan the products in the warehouse.
You can remove a UUID from the list of assigned UUIDs.
7. Specify privileges for the operator. All available privileges are assigned to the operator by default. You can remove any privilege or remove all and add the ones that are needed. The available privileges are explained below:
|Shipping||Enables the operator to ship products by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
|Receiving||Enables the operator to receive products by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
|Packing||Enables the operator to pack products into an SSCC or another pack by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
|Unpacking||Enables the operator to unpack products by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
|Commissioning||Enables the operator to commission the products by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application. |
|Decommissioning||Enables the operator to decommission the products by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
|Verifying||Enables the operator to verify product labels by using the Serialized Logistics mobile application.|
8. Click Save User Privileges.
Operators in the warehouse now can start scanning the products.
You can remove an assigned operator by clicking the delete icon next to the operator in the Active operators list. In this case, the operator goes back to the Available operators list.