Assign mobile users of the tenant as operators in the Product Verification DSCSA application to enable them to verify the packs.
Before You Begin
Make sure you have assigned mobile users to the tenant.
1. In the Product Verification DSCSA application, select the Operators tab. The application displays the available versus active operators.
2. In the Available operators list, find the user by using the search field.
Note: The Available operators list shows the mobile users of the tenant.
3. Click the Assign operator icon next to the user. The application informs you about the additional costs.
4. Confirm the action in the pop-up window by selecting Confirm. The application displays the assigned user in the Active operators list.
5. In the Active operators list, find the operator by using the search field and then click on the operator or select Edit user privileges icon next to the operator. The operator details are expanded.
The following example illustrates the case when configuring the operator for the first time:
6. (Optional) In the Operator assigned device UUID section, add new UUIDs to the operator.
You can assign specific devices to the operator by providing the universally unique identifiers (UUIDs) of these devices in the Add new device UUID field.
- If UUIDs are added here, the operator can use only the specified devices.
- If no UUIDs are specified here, the operator can use any device to scan the products.
You can remove a UUID from the list of assigned UUIDs.
7. In the Verification Request Contact Information section, specify the contact point responsible for the verification requests:
Consider the following:
- The given contact information is included in the verification request.
- The contact information can be different from the operator's email and phone number.
- The same email and phone number can be specified for multiple operators.
- If the contact information is not provided (neither email nor phone number), the email address of the operator is used as the contact information.
In the following example, the operator can use any device and the contact point responsible for the verification request is given:
8. Click Save Settings.
The operators now can start scanning the products.
You can remove an assigned operator by clicking the delete icon next to the operator in the Active operators list. In this case, the operator goes back to the Available operators list.