Assign mobile users as operators in the Serialized Manufacturing application to enable them to carry out the scanning activities on the site.
Before You Begin
Make sure you have assigned mobile users to the tenant.
1. In the Serialized Manufacturing application, select Site management --> Operators tab.
2. In the Available operators list, search for a user by using the search field.
Note: In the Available operators list, you can see only the mobile users assigned to the tenant.
3. Click the Assign operator icon next to the user and confirm the action. The application displays the assigned user in the Active operators list.
4. Select Edit user privileges icon next to the operator to edit the privileges of the operator. The operator details are expanded.
5. (Optional) Add new UUIDs to the operator.
You can assign specific devices to the operator by providing the universally unique identifiers (UUIDs) of these devices in the Add new UUID field.
- If UUIDs are added here, the operator can use only the specified devices.
- If no UUIDs are specified here, the operator can use any device to scan the products on the site.
You can remove a UUID from the list of assigned UUIDs.
6. Verify the privilege settings for the operator. The Commission privilege is assigned to the operator by default.
|Commission||Enables the operator to commission items to Movilitas.Cloud by using the Serialized Manufacturing mobile application. The scanned items are listed under the Serialized Manufacturing application --> Commissioning tab in the Administrator UI.|
7. Click Save User Privileges.
Operators on the site now can start scanning the products.
You can remove an assigned operator by clicking the delete icon next to the operator in the Active operators list. In this case, the operator goes back to the Available operators list.