You can use the Manufacturer for Pharma API to integrate the third-party systems with the Manufacturer for Pharma application.
The Manufacturer for Pharma API uses the Representational State Transfer (REST) standard to interact with other systems.
The Manufacturer for Pharma API is an extension of the Manufacturer for Pharma application of Movilitas.Cloud and enables you to send requests from external systems to the application.
This article describes how to assign serials from the serial number pool in Movilitas.Cloud by using the Manufacturer for Pharma API.
API Tool to Use
In this document, we provide examples by using the cURL command-line tool. You can use any API tool to perform the API requests, for example, Postman or Katalon Studio.
Before You Begin
Before you start sending any messages:
1. You must enable the Manufacturer for Pharma application in the Admin UI.
2. You must create an API key and secret.
3. You must create a shopfloor channel with Manufacturer API source. You will need the channel key for your requests.
4. You must configure the Manufacturer for Pharma application and the channels required to connect to external systems.
5. You must have the authentication token to send requests over API. Select one of the following ways:
- Apply a dynamic token. Send an authentication request over the Authentication API. For more information about the Authentication API, open the Tenant Dashboard in Movilitas.Cloud, select API keys, and choose Authentication API Documentation. Also, see Authentication Request.
- Apply a static token. Generate a static token for your previously created API key.
For more information, see Configuring the Movilitas.Cloud APIs.
1. Use the POST method and the following URL:
2. For the header, define the following:
|Content-Type||Apply JSON format for the content. Use the value application/json.|
|x-access-token||Provide the authentication token.|
3. In the body of the request, define the parameters and their values based on the table below.
|Field||Required or Optional?||Type||Description|
|channel_key||Required||String||The channel key of your Manufacturer for Pharma API channel. |
|gtin||Required||String||The Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) of the product.|
|amount||Required||String||The number of requested serials.|
4. Send the request.
Sample cURL Request
curl -X POST \
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
-H 'x-access-token: eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJrZXkiOiJzX2FqazQyS2RLQWhHciE3TUZtY1Q2UzhTQ3NDQ2hzc2RoTXRFUlNBIUNwUDhlZDkzU2htQ0hoaHIyTmg3Y0dBIiwiX2lkIjoiNWQyNzA4ZDc3NDQ1OTcxYjI5MmY4ZDI3IiwiaWF0IjoxNTY0MDU5ODc2LCJleHAiOjE1NjQxNDYyNzZ9.TBMv71CaxCNtE1opQMk0f1ncfbnZ0Cwnu7MWkTzkQqA' \
Sample Response (Success 200)