You can send commissioning requests using the Manufacturer for Pharma API to the Manufacturer for Pharma application, which will send these requests to the European (EU) Hub, if a connection exists towards the system.
On the Market Events tab, view the results of commissioning requests sent using the Manufacturer for Pharma API and take the necessary actions on them.
Before You Begin
If you want to send data to the EU Hub, make sure a connection has been established towards that system.
1. Create and send a commissioning request using the Manufacturer for Pharma API to the Manufacturer for Pharma application.
2. Open the Manufacturer for Pharma application and go to the Market Events tab.
3. Find the market event you just completed.
4. View the details and complete the necessary action.
Note: During commissioning for repacked packs, if there are multiple origin GTINs, all the origin GTINs are displayed in the Market events tab.
You can expand the market event to see more details. Depending on the status of the event, the following actions are available:
- Approve manually - For serials containing statuses Commissioning error and Decommissioning error, you can review the error and click the Approve manually icon to approve the serials manually. When users attempt to manually approve a repacked product without origin GTIN in the market events, the system displays a message to add an origin GTIN and retry to approve again.
- Remove serials with errors from the market event.