In the Manufacturer for Pharma application, you can view the serial numbers with details such as GTIN, description of the GTIN, and the source of the serial numbers. You can generate serials numbers from the SAP ATTP and Serial Number Management systems.
In the serial number pool, the serial numbers can take the following statuses:
Lifecycle of Serial Numbers
|Serial number status||Status changes when|
|Available||You fill the serial number pool with serial numbers|
- A Printing order is created.
- A Production order is released.
- An Assign Serials request is received through the Manufacturer for Pharma API.
- A Commission Serials request is received through the Manufacturer for Pharma API.
- A Commission Serials request is received from the OCS machine on the packaging line.
- A Decommission Serials request is received through the Manufacturer for Pharma API
- A Decommission Serials request is received from the OCS machine on the packaging line.
Note: The decommissioned serial numbers can take further statuses based on the reason for the decommissioning. You can see these statuses on the Pack History tab when you view the history of a specific pack.
1. In the Manufacturer for Pharma application, select the Serial number pool tab. The application displays the list of products registered in the application.
2. To filter on the list, enter the GTIN or a part of the product description in the search field.
- The list is filtered based on the search criteria.
- You can reset the filter by clicking the Reset Filters icon.
3. To view the details of a product, click > (Expand icon) next to the GTIN on the left.
The application displays the product details and a donut chart illustrating the number of serials in each status. After hovering your mouse over the chart, you can see the number of serials in the selected status.