Tenants in Movilitas.Cloud can invite partners to use Movilitas.Cloud applications in their network.
You can manage incoming and outgoing partner requests in Movilitas.Cloud as follows:
- Accepting or denying pending requests received from a partner
- Canceling pending requests sent to a partner
- Viewing finalized requests
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Partner management tab. The application displays the pending requests in the Pending requests tab.
|Type of Pending Request||Action|
|Received pending request|
Accept the request by choosing the tick icon (Accept request).
Deny the request by choosing the Deny request icon.
|Sent pending request||If you want to cancel a request, click X (Cancel request) icon.|
5. To view the list of accepted partners and the list of rejected requests, select the Finalized requests tab.