Tenants in Movilitas.Cloud can invite partners to use Movilitas.Cloud applications in their network.
You can manage incoming and outgoing partner requests in Movilitas.Cloud as follows:
- Accepting or denying pending requests received from a partner
- Canceling pending requests sent to a partner
- Viewing finalized requests
The partnership model is supported in the following applications:
- Wholesaler FMD
- Serialized Manufacturing
- Serialized Logistics
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Partner management tab. The application displays the pending requests in the Pending requests tab.
|Type of Pending Request
|Received pending request
Accept the request by choosing the checkmark icon (Accept request).
Deny the request by choosing the deny icon (Deny request).
|Sent pending request
|If you want to cancel a request, click X (Cancel request) icon.
5. To view the list of accepted partners and the list of rejected requests, select the Finalized requests tab.