The Unpack process allows you to unpack items by using the mobile application.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to unpack goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Unpack.
3. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
4. Tap Scan Item and scan the item OR tap Manual Input, enter the label details (SSCC or Pack SGTIN), and tap Confirm.
For manual input, follow the GS1 standard. The application displays simple guides, for example, the Application Identifier (AI) of each parameter in brackets and the allowed number of characters. When entering dates, use the YYMMDD format.
The application displays the item along with the following options:
- Continue scan - you can add a maximum of 20 items
- Manual input
- Unpack items
5. Slide the item to the left to perform the following actions:
- Preview - View the item details
- Remove - Remove the item
6. Tap Continue Scan and scan the next item OR tap Manual Input, enter the label details (SSCC or Pack SGTIN), and tap Confirm.
7. Tap Unpack Items.
- If the SAP system is connected, the SAP system is refreshed with the action.
- The items are unpacked and the application displays a summary with a message, Items were unpacked successfully.
- You can view the details of the unpacked item by sliding the item to the left and tapping Preview.