The Unpack process allows you to scan and unpack the orders using the mobile application.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to unpack goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Unpack.
3. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
4. Tap Scan Item and scan the item. The application displays the scanned item along with the following options:
- Continue scan - you can scan up to 20 items for an SSCC
- Unpack items
5. Slide the scanned item to the left to perform the following actions:
- Preview - View the scanned item details
- Remove - Remove the item
6. Tap Continue scan to add more items to the SSCC.
7. Tap Unpack Items.
- If the SAP AII system is connected, the SAP AII system is refreshed with the action.
- The items are unpacked and the application displays a summary with a message, Items were unpacked successfully.
- You can view the details of the unpacked item by sliding the item to the left and tapping Preview.