Assign mobile users of the tenant as operators in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application to enable them to perform activities on the sites.
Before You Begin
Make sure that:
- You have assigned mobile users to the tenant.
- You have configured the Zebra Cloud Connect printer to connect to Movilitas.Cloud.
1. In the Serialized Logistics for Agro application, select the Operators tab. The application displays the available operators versus active operators.
2. In the Available operators list, find the user by using the search field.
Note: The Available operators list shows the mobile users of the tenant.
3. Click the Assign operator icon next to the user. The application informs you about the additional costs.
4. Confirm the action in the pop-up window by selecting Confirm. The application displays the assigned user in the Active operators list.
5. In the Active operators list, find the operator by using the search field and then select Edit user privileges icon next to the operator. The operator details are expanded.
6. Select the warehouse for the operator in the Assigned warehouse section.
7. (Optional) Assign devices to the operator in the Operator assigned UUID section.
You can assign specific devices to the operator by providing the universally unique identifiers (UUIDs) of these devices in the Add New UUID field.
- If UUIDs are added here, the operator can only use the devices with those UUIDs.
- If no UUIDs are specified here, the operator can use any device to scan the products in the warehouse.
You can remove a UUID from the list of assigned UUIDs.
8. (Optional) Provide the printer ID in the Cloud printer ID field. You can only specify Zebra Cloud Connect printers that support the WebLink interface.
Note: If you do not specify a printer here, the operator will be linked to the default printer that is set under the Settings tab.
In the following example:
- Warehouse is selected.
- A device is added.
- A cloud printer ID is defined.
- All the privileges are assigned to the operator.
9. Specify privileges for the operator. All available privileges are assigned to the operator by default. You can remove any privilege or remove all and add the ones that are needed.
The privileges are explained below:
|Shipping||Enables the operator to ship products by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Receiving||Enables the operator to receive products by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Packing||Enables the operator to pack products into an SSCC or another pack by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Unpacking||Enables the operator to unpack products by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Preparation||Enables the operator to create labels for products under preparation by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Decommissioning||Enables the operator to decommission the products by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Printing||Enables the operator to preprint simplified SSCC labels or reprint SSCC labels by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
|Transfer||Enables the operator to transfer the content of an SSCC to another SSCC by using the Serialized Logistics for Agro mobile application.|
10. Click Save User Privileges.
The operators can perform the activities on the sites.
You can remove an assigned operator by clicking the delete icon next to the operator in the Active operators list. In this case, the operator goes back to the Available operators list.