The Serialized Logistics for Agro application helps you with warehouse operations on serialized items in the supply chain management of the agricultural goods.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Administrator UI Overview (Tabs)
With the Administrator or Moderator user role, you can configure and manage the settings in the following tabs:
- Inbound orders
- Outbound orders
- SSCC pool
- Printing templates
Configuration and Operation Workflow
Before You Begin
1. Configure the application-level settings.
- Provide a default SAP AII channel.
- Provide a default Zebra printer.
- Configure the order settings.
For more information, see Managing Settings.
2. Configure the printing templates to be used by the Zebra printers when printing the labels.
- Printing template for label creation.
- Preprinting template for printing simple SSCC barcodes.
- Reprinting template for reprinting labels.
For more information, see Managing Printing Templates.
3. Configure the warehouses. For more information, see Managing Warehouses.
4. Configure the operators who perform the activities on the site.
- Assign the operator to a warehouse.
- Set the devices (UUIDs) that can be used by the operator.
- Set the printer to be used by the operator.
- Set the privileges.
For more information, see Managing Operators.
5. Optionally, assign devices to warehouses or operators. For more information, see Managing Devices.
6. Configure the suppliers. For more information, see Managing Suppliers.
7. Request SSCCs from SAP AII. For more information, see Managing the SSCC Pool.
8. Create the inbound and outbound orders over Administrator UI or over API. For more information, see:
9. As an operator in the warehouse, perform the activities as per the order. For more information, see Movilitas Mobile folder.
10. As an administrator or moderator, monitor the orders and the SSCC pool.
- If needed, request new SSCCs.
- Manage the orders (update or delete the order).
Note: You can update ongoing orders through the Administrator UI only. The setting is controlled under the Settings tab. Orders in Open status can be modified through the Administrator UI or over API.