The Serialized Logistics for Agro enables agricultural companies to handle serialized logistics in their warehouses.
With this application, you can use the following capabilities:
Connection to SAP and Storing Scanning Data on a Dedicated Repository
The connection to the SAP system is established through an SAP AII channel.
You can also set up a repository to store your scanning data.
Enables the users with administrator or moderator user role, to configure and manage the application:
- Defining printing templates.
- Configuring site-related settings, including warehouses, operators, and devices.
- Registering suppliers.
- Managing inbound and outbound orders.
- Managing the SSCC pool.
- Controlling application-level settings.
Movilitas Mobile for Serialized Logistics for Agro
Operators in the warehouse can complete the following activities on the products:
- Prepare labels
- Receive products
- Ship products
- Pack products
- Unpack products
- Decommission products
- Print labels
- Transfer the content of an SSCC to another SSCC
The activities are reported to the SAP system through the channel configured for the warehouse.
Serialized Logistics for Agro API
The Serialized Logistics for Agro application can be extended through the Serialized Logistics for Agro API in the following ways:
- To replace outbound order