The Pack process allows you to scan and pack the orders using the mobile application.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Parent, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to pack goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Pack.
3. Tap Scan Parent to scan the SSCC. The application displays the SSCC.
4. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
5. Tap Scan Item and scan the item. The application displays the scanned item along with the following options:
- Continue scan
- Pack items
6. Slide the scanned item to the left to perform the following actions:
- Preview - View the scanned item details
- Remove - Remove the item
7. Tap Continue Scan to add more items to the SSCC.
8. Tap Pack Items.
- If the SAP AII system is connected, the SAP AII system is refreshed with the action.
- The items are packed and the application displays a summary with a message, Items were packed successfully.
- You can view the details of the packed item by sliding the item to the left and tapping Preview.