Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to scan the products to be unpacked. For example, you have packs in a showbox, case, or pallet, and you want to unpack them.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to unpack products in the specified warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Unpack.
3. Open the logistic unit grouping the packs.
4. Tap Scan Item and scan the first pack in the logistic unit.
The application displays every pack you scan in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove, respectively.
5. (Optional) Scan multiple packs by tapping Continue Scan and take the pack out of the logistic unit. You can scan up to 20 items.
6. When you finished scanning, select Unpack Items. The packs are no longer grouped in the logistic unit. The application displays a summary of the unpacked items with a preview option by sliding the item to the left.