Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to scan the products to be decommissioned.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to decommission products in the specified warehouse.
The administrator can:
- Assign you to a warehouse having a configured business channel (SAP ATTP or SAP ICH).
- Assign you to a warehouse having a configured BPOM regulatory channel for the Indonesian market.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Decommission.
3. Select Scan Item and scan the first pack you want to decommission. You can scan up to 20 items.
You can also scan a pallet or a box that contains multiple items. In this case, all items inside the logistic unit will be decommissioned.
4. (Optional) Scan multiple items by tapping Continue Scan.
5. Select the reason for decommissioning.
You have two options here: Sampled and Destroyed.
6. Tap Decommission Items. The items are now decommissioned. The application displays a summary of the decommissioned items with a preview option by sliding the item to the left.