Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to scan the products to be decommissioned.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to decommission products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Decommission.
3. Choose Scan Item and scan the pack you want to decommission.
You can also scan a pallet or a box that contains multiple items. In this case, all items inside the logistic unit will be decommissioned.
4. (Optional) Scan multiple items by choosing Continue Scan. You can scan up to 30 items.
Each item you scan is displayed in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove, respectively.
5. Select the reason for decommissioning. You have two options here:
6. Choose Decommission Items. The items are now decommissioned.