The Serialized Logistics application enables users to handle serialized logistics in the warehouse.
With this application, you can use the following capabilities:
Connections to External Systems and Storing Scanning Data on a Dedicated Repository
The connections to external systems are established through respective channels.
In the pharmaceutical industry, you can connect to the following systems to report activities:
- SAP ATTP
- SAP ICH
- BPOM (Indonesian market)
You can also set a repository to store your scanning data.
Enables the users with administrator or moderator user role, to configure and manage the application:
- Tracking the transfer activities performed in the warehouse.
- Managing sites, including warehouses, operators, suppliers, and clients.
- Controlling application-level settings.
Operators in the warehouse can complete the following activities on the products in the mobile application:
- By batch - Shipping by batch is only possible at manufacturer sites (set for the warehouse).
- By stock transfer ID
- By purchase order ID
- Receive – For internal type, the operators can see the stock transfer IDs and batches that have been shipped to the operator’s warehouse but have not been received yet.
The scanning activities are reported to the system configured for the warehouse.