Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to reactivate items in the NMVS (Arvato). The action is only applicable to FMD (Europe).
The request is sent to the NMVS through the Arvato regulatory channel configured for the warehouse.
If an Arvato regulatory channel is not configured for the warehouse, the mobile application shows an error message when trying to reactivate.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Continue Scan, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to reactivate products in the specified warehouse.
The warehouse must have an Arvato regulatory channel.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Reactivation.
3. Tap Scan Item and scan the item. The application verifies the item against the NMVS and displays the details of the scanned item along with its status.
When an alert is raised while verifying against the NMVS, the application informs the user about the alert and it is not possible to reactivate the item.
4. Select Reactivate. The application sends the reactivation request to the NMVS and refreshes the status as per the response from the NMVS.
- If the reactivation is successful, the item status changes to Active, and a green checkmark icon is displayed.
- If the reactivation is not successful, the application displays an error message and a red icon.
- If the reactivation timeframe is exceeded, it is not possible to reactivate the pack.
- It is not possible to reactivate a destroyed or a stolen pack.
- It is not possible to reactivate an already active pack.