You have the medicinal packs in a pallet, box, etc. and you want to unpack them. Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to scan the products to be unpacked.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to unpack products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Unpack.
3. Select Scan Parent and scan the logistic unit the medicinal packs are grouped in.
4. Choose Scan Item and scan the packs that are grouped in the logistic unit you just scanned.
Every pack you scan appears in the Item List. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
5. (Optional) You can scan multiple packs for a logistic unit by choosing Continue Scan.
6. When you finished scanning, select Unpack Items. The medicinal packs are no longer grouped in the logistic unit.