You have the medicinal packs in a pallet, box, etc. and you want to unpack them. Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to scan the products to be unpacked.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to unpack products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Unpack. The item is ready for scanning the parent.
3. Select Scan Parent and scan the logistic unit the medicinal packs are grouped in.
4. Choose Scan Item and scan the pack that is grouped in the logistic unit.
5. (Optional) Scan multiple packs for a logistic unit by choosing Continue Scan.
Each pack you scan is displayed in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove, respectively.
6. When you finished scanning, select Unpack Items. The medicinal packs are no longer grouped in the logistic unit.