List of Procedures
Configuring an SAP ATTP Channel
4. Depending on your setup, create a new SAP ATTP channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings and SAP ATTP EPCIS messages.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select SAP-ATTP as the source.|
Example when creating an SAP ATTP channel:
Example when opening an existing SAP ATTP channel:
5. Provide the settings for the SAP ATTP channel as explained in the table below:
|IP||Enter the IP or the endpoint of the SAP ATTP system.|
|Interface requests||Enter the interface for requesting serial numbers.|
|Interface epcis||Enter the interface for sending EPCIS messages.|
|Verification interface||Enter the SAP ATTP endpoint for verification of items (packs).|
|System name||Enter the name of the target SAP ATTP system.|
|Username||Enter the username for basic authorization.|
|Password||Enter the password for basic authorization.|
|bizLocation||Enter the default EPCIS value in a specific format. Example: urn:epc:id:sgln:183456.829829.0|
|readPoint||Enter the default EPCIS value in a specific format. Example: urn:epc:id:sgln:183456.829829.0|
|Time zone offset||Enter the difference in hours and minutes from the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) for your particular place and date. The allowed format is +HH:MM or -HH:MM. For example, +06:30.|
The allowed value range:
Note: If the value of the first two digits is 14, the value of the second two digits must be 00.
|Support email||Enter the email address that Movilitas.Cloud uses to send notifications about error messages.|
|Maximum serials per one request||Enter the maximum number to limit the serials per request.|
6. Click Save Settings.
7. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Managing the EPCIS Messages
4. Find the SAP ATTP channel by using the search field and the filters.
5. To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel. The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings and SAP ATTP EPCIS messages.
6. Check the EPCIS messages and take the necessary action.
- Expand the message by clicking the > icon.
- If the last status of the message is Failed, resolve the error and send the message again by clicking the Resend icon under the Action column.
- To delete a message, click the delete icon under the Action column.
In the following example, the application displays the list of messages:
In the following example, we are expanding a message: