TRVST is the regulatory system in Africa to control the serialization of pharmaceutical products and to track and trace the pharmaceutical products. In the Movilitas.Cloud application, the users can create a TRVST channel that will establish a connection to the TRVST platform.
With this channel, the users can send the following events to TRVST:
- Product master data upload
- Creating (Commissioning) product pack data
Currently, the TRVST channel can be used in the following application:
- Serialized Manufacturing
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have an account in the TRVST platform and you own the following credentials:
- Client ID
- Client secret
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Channels tab. The application displays the list of channels assigned to the tenant.
4. Depending on your setup, create a TRVST channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
To search for a TRVST channel, use the search criteria field and the filters:
|4.2||Select Regulatory channel as the type and click Create.|
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click on the channel name or the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select Trvst (OBP connection) as the source.||N/A|
Click Create Channel.
The application informs you about the additional costs. After confirming the creation, the application displays the Edit Channel page with a form where you can provide the connection details for the channel.
Example when creating a TRVST channel:
5. Provide the TRVST connection settings as explained in the table below:
|Client ID||Enter the client ID to connect to TRVST. The client ID is provided by TRVST.|
Enter the client secret to connect to TRVST. The client secret is provided by TRVST.
6. Click Save Settings.
7. Verify the connection to TRVST by clicking on the status indicator.
If the connection is not set up or there is a failure in the connection, the application displays the message Not connected to TRVST.
If there is an error, make sure that you are connected to the Internet and you provide the correct credentials.
The following example illustrates the case when the channel is configured and the connection is live:
8. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Configure the Serialized Manufacturing application with the TRVST channel.