Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to request digital information about a product. After scanning one of the following 2D barcodes, you are redirected to a product website:
- QR code
- GS1 Data Matrix code
- GS1 Digital Link QR code
- GS1 Digital Link Data Matrix code
If you scan a GS1 Data Matrix code holding the data of a specific pack, you can also select the type of electronic content after returning to the application from the website.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to request electronic content in the specified warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Electronic content. The application is ready for scanning.
3. Tap Scan Item and scan the 2D barcode. The application opens the browser and redirects you to a product website.
4. Check the product website.
5. To return to the application, select X on the top-left corner of the browser.
6. When scanning a GS1 Data Matrix code holding the data of a specific pack, the application displays a link and a menu with the following content types:
- Product Information Page
- Consumer handling and storage information
- Frequently asked questions
- Information for Professionals about this brand
7. Select a type from the list. The application opens the browser and redirects you to the selected content.
To return to the application displaying the menu with the content types, select X on the top-left corner of the browser.