Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to commission serial shipping container codes (SSCCs) in the warehouse.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to commission products.
- Assign you to a warehouse with an assigned SAP ICH or SAP ATTP channel.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Commission.
3. Select Scan Item and scan the SSCC. The application displays the scanned SSCC and the Commission button.
4. Choose Commission. The scanned SSCC is commissioned.