The Ship process allows you to scan and ship the orders by using the mobile application.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to ship goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Ship. The application displays the list of orders that are in status Open, In shipping or Paused shipping.
3. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
4. Tap Scan Order to scan the order or select the order after entering the order ID in the search field. The application displays the order details and the following options:
- Sub location - When selecting an order that is in In shipping or Paused shipping status, you can also set the sublocation on the order level. Not applicable when selecting an order that is in Open status.
- Pause - With this option, you can pause the process. The order status changes to Paused shipping.
- Ship - With this option, you can complete the Ship process. The order status changes to Shipped.
- Line items
5. Select the line item. The Shipping screen displays the following options:
- Scan item
- List of scanned items
6. Tap Scan Item and scan the item.
- The system matches the scanned item with the order in the system.
- If the data matches, then the item is scanned and the SSCC of the item is displayed on the screen.
- If the data does not match, then an error message is displayed. To view the details of the item or remove the item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
- If the SAP AII system is connected, the scanned label is compared with the order details, and the scanned information is sent to the SAP AII system for verification.
7. Continue scanning for each line item.
Note: When unlimited overdelivery and underdelivery are not allowed, the application displays a message if you overdeliver by exceeding the maximum value above tolerance. If the scanned quantity exceeds the limits, you cannot ship. Make sure that the quantity to be delivered meets the requirements and is within the tolerance.
8. Go back to the Select item screen and select Ship. The application requests confirmation to ensure that you have scanned all the items that must be shipped.
Note: When unlimited overdelivery and underdelivery are not allowed, the application displays a message if you underdeliver by not reaching the minimum value including tolerance. If ou cannot ship. Make sure that the quantity to be delivered meets the requirements and is within the tolerance.
9. Select Yes. The application displays a summary.
- The order status changes to Shipped.
- If SAP AII is connected, then the Post Good Issue is sent to the SAP AII system.