The Ship process allows you to ship the orders by using the mobile application. Multiple users can work on the same order in parallel but only one user can scan for a line item at one time. If a user is working on a line item, that line item is occupied and the other user needs to select another line item.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
The administrator must do the following:
- Assign you as an operator in the Serialized Logistics for Agro application and authorized you to ship goods.
- Assign you to a warehouse, where optionally an SAP AII channel is set for the warehouse.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Agro application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Ship. The application displays the list of orders that are in status Open or In shipping.
3. From the Sub location drop-down, select the sublocation if you are assigned to multiple sublocations.
4. Tap Scan Order to scan the order or select the order after entering the order ID in the search field. The application displays the order details and the following options:
- Sub location - When selecting an order that is in In shipping status, you can also set the sublocation on the order level. Not applicable when selecting an order that is in Open status.
- Ship - With this option, you can complete the Ship process. The order status changes to Shipped.
- Line items
5. Select a line item. The Shipping screen displays the line item details and the following options:
- Scan item
- Manual input
- Pause Line Item
- List of scanned/entered items
6. Tap Scan Item and scan the item OR tap Manual Input, enter the label details, and tap Confirm.
For manual input, follow the GS1 standard. The application displays simple guides, for example, the Application Identifier (AI) of each parameter in brackets and the allowed number of characters. When entering dates, use the YYMMDD format.
- The system matches the scanned or entered item with the order in the system.
- If the data matches, then the item is displayed on the screen.
- If the data does not match, then an error message is displayed. To view the details of the item or remove the item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
- If the SAP system is connected, the label is compared with the order details, and the information is sent to the SAP system for verification.
- You can pause the line item. This line item goes to Paused status and is available for other operators.
7. Continue scanning or entering the data manually for the line items that are available for you.
Consider the following:
- When unlimited overdelivery and underdelivery are not allowed, the application displays a message if you overdeliver by exceeding the maximum value above tolerance. If the scanned or entered quantity exceeds the limits, you cannot ship. Make sure that the quantity to be delivered meets the requirements and is within the tolerance.
- If you select a line item in Paused status, make sure that it is really paused by going back one level on the screen. If the line item is not listed, it means someone else started working on the line item. Otherwise, you can select it and scan the items.
8. Once you finished scanning, go back to the Select item screen and select Ship. The application requests confirmation to ensure that you have included all the items that must be shipped.
9. Select Yes. If other operators are also working on the order, the application displays a message informing you about it and requests you to confirm the shipping action.
IMPORTANT: Before completing the order, consult with the other operators to make sure that everything is covered for the order.
10. Once all operators covered all the items, select Yes.
The application displays a summary.
- The order status changes to Shipped.
- All the line items go to Shipped status.
- The order is not available for the operators anymore.
- If SAP is connected, then the event is sent to the SAP system.
- For an outbound internal order, the shipped items are auto-received and the items are ready for the next shipping.
Note: When unlimited overdelivery and underdelivery are not allowed, the application displays a message if you underdeliver by not reaching the minimum value including tolerance. The message contains the line items where you underdeliver. If ou cannot ship. Make sure that the quantity to be delivered meets the requirements and is within the tolerance.