The stakeholder in the USA market can receive a trace request for a product from a state authority through the Pulse portal. As per the DSCSA requirements, the stakeholder must provide the product master data and the details of the product flow related to that stakeholder.
The stakeholder can collect these data in the Reports & Analysis application and then add the response on the Pulse portal.
1. In the Reports & Analysis application, select DSCSA --> Trace Request. The application displays a page where you can provide the GTIN and the serial number.
2. Enter the GTIN and the serial number.
3. Click Trace. The application displays the following:
- Product master data
- Inbound transaction details
- Outbound transaction details
- Product flow as supplier details --> warehouse details --> client details.