Register to Movilitas.Cloud in one of the following ways:
- Register your company and yourself as an administrator on demand.
- Register your company and yourself as an administrator through a partner invitation from another company.
- Register as a user after receiving an invitation through email.
- Register as a user over mobile.
Note: We recommend you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer 11 is the minimum version supported.
Before You Begin
Make sure that your company and the company that has sent the invitation have agreed on the partnership model. The partnership model can be one of the following:
- Your company can be a full customer in Movilitas.Cloud paying for all the services OR
- Your company can be a partner in Movilitas.Cloud with access to limited services. The company that has sent the invitation pays for the services.
1. Open the email that you received and click on Register or copy and paste the registration link into your browser.
The following example illustrates an invitation for the Serialized Manufacturing application:
After clicking on the Register button or copying and pasting the link into the browser, you are taken to the registration page of Movilitas.Cloud.
2. Provide the required details about the company on the registration form. The required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) in the form.
|Company name||Enter the name of your company. Maximum 100 characters are allowed. The application automatically creates a unique customer identifier.|
|Unique customer identifier||Movilitas.Cloud automatically offers a value after entering the company name. Movilitas.Cloud identifies your company as a tenant by using this value while the system components communicate with each other.|
You can add up to 64 alphanumerical characters and hyphens and the system informs you if the given value is not unique or valid. After the registration, you will see this identifier in the tenant settings, but you do not need to store it separately or use it after the registration.
|City||Enter the city of your company.|
|Street||Enter the street and street number of your company.|
|ZIP code||Enter the ZIP code of your company.|
|State / Province / Region||Optionally, enter the state, province, or region where your company is located.|
|Country||Enter the country of your company.|
|Language||Select the language that you would like to use with Movilitas.Cloud.|
|Radio buttons:||Select the partnership model:|
3. Click Next. The application displays the second form to provide details about yourself.
4. Provide the details about yourself on the registration form. The required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
|Enter your email address.|
|Password||Enter your password.|
|First name||Enter your first name.|
|Last name||Enter your last name.|
|Mobile phone||Enter the mobile phone number.|
6. Select the I'm not a robot checkbox.
7. Complete your registration by clicking on the Register button.
Once you register, you get an email with an activation code. In case you have not received the activation email, check your spam folder.
8. Open the email that you received and click Activate Your Account or copy and paste the activation link into your browser.
After the activation, you have a Movilitas.Cloud account where your company is a tenant and you are its administrator.
9. Go to the login page and log in to the application.
10. In Movilitas.Cloud Console, select the tenant to go to the Tenant Dashboard. The application displays a pop-up window that you have pending partner invitations.
11. Click Yes, Review Now!. The application displays the Partner Management tab where you can review the request.
Note: To review the request later, click No, I will do it later. Each time you log in or you refresh the browser, the application displays the pop-up window until you review the request.
12. To accept the invitation, click Accept request. The partnership is established with the other tenant. Movilitas.Cloud activates the relevant application for you with an initial setup.
Note: You can reject the invitation by clicking Deny request. By rejecting the invitation, you have a standalone tenant without active applications.
Assign other users to the tenant. If the user is not registered in Movilitas.Cloud, an invitation email is sent to the provided email address.
If you are a full customer, provide your company's billing information within 30 days of registration. Three weeks after your registration, we will send you a reminder email with the subscription costs calculated based on the configuration of the system at that point in time.
If you are a partner, the company that sent the invitation pays for the services and you have access only to a limited set of services. You don't need to provide detailed billing information but give your company's address in the billing form.