Register to Movilitas.Cloud in one of the following ways:
- Register your company and yourself as an administrator on demand.
- Register your company and yourself as an administrator through a partner invitation from another company.
- Register as a user after receiving an invitation through email.
- Register as a user over mobile.
This article describes the third case when you receive an invitation through email. In case you have not received the email, check your spam folder.
Note: We recommend you use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer 11 is the minimum version supported.
1. Open the email that you received and click on Register or copy and paste the registration link into your browser.
Note: You can also download the Movilitas Mobile application by scanning a QR code in the email.
After clicking on the Register button or copying and pasting the link into the browser, you are taken to the registration page of Movilitas.Cloud.
2. Fill in the user registration form. The required fields are marked with an asterisk (*) in the form.
|Password||Provide a password for your account. The email field is automatically filled with your email address.|
|Country||Select your country.|
|Language||Select your language.|
4. Select the I’m not a robot checkbox.
5. Finish your registration by clicking on the Register button.
You get an email to activate your account. In case you have not received the activation email, check your spam folder.
6. Open the email that you received and click on Activate Your Account or copy and paste the activation link into your browser.
After the activation, you are a registered user in Movilitas.Cloud. You can now log in.