Use the Serialized Logistics mobile application to scan the products to be packed. You can group multiple packs using a showbox, a case, or a pallet.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons, like Scan Item, may not be displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics application and authorized you to pack products in the specified warehouse.
The administrator can:
- Assign you to a warehouse having a configured business channel (SAP ATTP or SAP ICH).
- Assign you to a warehouse having a configured BPOM regulatory channel for the Indonesian market.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Pack.
3. Tap Scan Parent and scan the logistic unit you want to use to group the packs. The application displays the scanned parent data.
4. Tap Scan Item and scan the first pack you want to put in the logistic unit.
Note: When you attempt to scan a parent as a child item, you will be prompted with a message, Scanned item cannot be same as parent item.
The application displays every pack you scan in the list. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
5. (Optional) Scan multiple packs by tapping Continue Scan and put them into the logistic unit. You can scan up to 20 items.
6. When you finished scanning, select Pack Items. The packs are grouped. The application displays a summary of the scanned items with a preview option by sliding the item to the left.