The SolidSoft system is the NMVS system provider that helps the users to connect to the EU Hub system to report the product information and statuses. In the Movilitas.Cloud application, the users can create a SolidSoft channel that will establish a connection to the SolidSoft system.
With this channel, the users can perform the following functions and the NMVS system, in turn, sends the information to the EU Hub system:
- Perform verification of the packs
- Send pack status to the NMVS system
Currently, the SolidSoft channel can be used in the following applications:
- Wholesaler FMD
- Hospital Pharmacy FMD
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Depending on your setup, create a SolidSoft channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select SolidSoft as the source.|
Example when we create a SolidSoft channel:
Example when opening an existing SolidSoft channel:
5. Provide the SolidSoft channel settings as explained in the table below:
|Country||Select the country from where you want to connect to the NMVS system.|
Select the NMVS environment based on whether you want to test or send the product information to the NMVS system.
The available environments are:
|Client ID||Enter the client ID to connect to the NMVS system. The username is provided by the NMVS system.|
Enter the client secret to connect to the NMVS system. The client secret is provided by the NMVS system.
6. Click Save Settings.
7. Validate the connection to the SolidSoft system by clicking Check SolidSoft Settings button. The application displays the result and if something goes wrong, displays the reason.
If there is an error, make sure that you are connected to the Internet and you provide the correct credentials.
8. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Configure the Wholesaler FMD application or the Hospital Pharmacy FMD application with the SolidSoft channel.