The NiceLabel system is one of the printing systems that print the serials generated from Serial Number Management (SNM) system or requested from SAP ATTP or SAP ICH systems. In the Movilitas.Cloud application, you can create a NiceLabel channel that will establish a connection to the NiceLabel system through an FTP server.
With this channel, you can perform the following functions:
- Configure the FTP server and enter the FTP setting details in the channel while creating the NiceLabel channel.
- Create the printing orders using the Manufacturer application and upload the .CSV file to the FTP server.
- Collect the files from the FTP server and send them to the NiceLabel system.
Currently, the NiceLabel channel can be used in the following applications:
- Manufacturer for Pharma application
- Serialized Manufacturing application
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
3. On the Tenant Dashboard, select the Channels tab. The application displays the list of channels assigned to the tenant.
4. Depending on your setup, create a new NiceLabel FTP channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
To search for a NiceLabel FTP channel, use the search criteria field and the filters:
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click on the channel name or the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select NiceLabel FTP as the source.||N/A|
Click Create Channel.
The application informs you about the additional costs. After confirming the creation, the application displays the Edit Channel page with a form where you can provide the connection details for the channel.
Example when creating a NiceLabel FTP channel:
Example when opening an existing NiceLabel channel:
5. Provide the FTP connection settings as explained in the table below:
|FTP Host||Enter the FTP host (IP or URI address).|
|FTP Port||Enter the FTP port.|
|FTP Username||Enter the FTP username.|
|FTP Password||Enter the FTP password.|
|Secure connection||Select the checkbox to ensure that the connection is secure.|
6. Click Save Settings.
7. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Configure the printing destination in the relevant application with the NiceLabel FTP channel.