The Graphic West system is one of the printing systems that print the serials generated from SAP ATTP or Serial Number Management (SNM) systems. In the Movilitas.Cloud application, you can create Graphic West channel that will establish a connection to the Graphic West system over an FTP server.
With this channel, you can perform the following functions:
- Configure the FTP server and enter the FTP setting details in the channel while creating the Graphic West channel.
- Create the printing orders using the Manufacturer application and upload the .CSV file to the FTP server.
Currently, the Graphic West channel can be used in the following applications:
- Manufacturer for Pharma application
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Depending on your setup, create a new Graphic West channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select Graphic West as the source.|
Example when creating a Graphic West channel:
Example when opening an existing Graphic West channel:
5. Provide the Graphic West (FTP) connection settings as explained in the table below:
|FTP Host||Enter the FTP host (IP or URI address).|
|FTP Port||Enter the FTP port.|
|FTP Username||Enter the FTP username.|
|FTP Password||Enter the FTP password.|
|Secure connection||Select the checkbox to ensure that the connection is secure.|
6. Click Save Settings.
7. Validate the connection to the FTP server by clicking FTP Connection Check button. The application displays the result and if something goes wrong, displays the reason.
If there is a connection error, make sure that you are connected to the Internet and you provide the correct data for your FTP server.
8. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Configure the printing destination in the Manufacturer for Pharma application with the Graphic West channel.