The Germany NGDA system is the NMVS system provider that helps you to connect to the EU Hub system to report the product information and statuses. In the Movilitas.Cloud application, you can create Germany NGDA channel which will create a connection with the Germany NGDA system.
With this channel, you can perform the following functions and the NMVS system, in turn, sends the information to the EU Hub system:
- Perform verification of the packs
- Send pack status to the NMVS system
Note: The Germany NGDA channel is specific to Germany.
Currently, the Germany NGDA channel can be used in the following applications:
- Wholesaler FMD application
For more information on the general channel actions, see Managing Channels for a Tenant (Overview).
4. Depending on your setup, create a Germany NGDA channel or modify an existing one. Follow one of the procedures described in the table below.
|#||Create a Channel||Modify an Existing Channel|
|4.1||Click the + icon (Create channel). The application displays the Create channel dialog.|
|4.2||Select Business channel as the type and click Create. |
The application displays the Create Channel page with an empty form to give the basic parameters of the channel.
|To view the channel information, click the edit icon (Edit channel) next to the channel.|
The application displays the Edit Channel page with the current channel settings.
|4.3||Enter a name for the channel and select Germany - NGDA as the source.|
Example when creating a Germany NGDA channel:
Example when opening an existing Germany NGDA channel:
5. Provide the Germany NGDA channel settings as explained in the table below:
|Country||Select the country from where you want to connect to the NMVS system. NGDA channel is specific to Germany, so you can select only Germany.|
Select the NMVS environment based on whether you want to test or send the product information to the NMVS system.
The available environments are:
|User ID||Enter the username to connect to the NMVS system. The username is provided by the NMVS system after user registration.|
|TAN Certificate passphrase||Enter the unique password that is provided by the NMVS system after user registration.|
|Select Certificate||You must upload a valid certificate for user authentication. Click on the button and select the certificate file on your computer.|
Note: It is mandatory to upload a certificate.
6. Click Save Settings.
7. Validate the connection to the Germany NGDA system by clicking Check NGDA Settings button. The application displays the result and if something goes wrong, displays the reason.
If there is an error, make sure that you are connected to the Internet and you provide the correct credentials.
8. (Optional) If needed, change the name of the channel and click Save Channel.
Configure the Wholesaler FMD application with the Germany NGDA channel.