The purpose of this guide is to give an example as to how to set up a barcode scanner so that it works with Movilitas Mobile. The descriptions provided are not exhaustive and are not meant to be exhaustive and do not attempt to cover all models from the providers or all possible setup scenarios that may be relevant to your goals or particular needs.
While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, Movilitas makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information covered in this guide for any purpose.
Set up a Honeywell scanner to use it with Movilitas Mobile.
1. Open the device's Settings app.
2. Under Honeywell Settings, select Scanning option.
3. Choose Internal Scanner.
4. Select + to create a new scanning file.
5. Choose Select an application and find and select MovilitasMobile from the list.
6. Select the new DataSplice profile to edit it.
7. Choose Data Processing Settings and enable Scan To Intent and Data Intent.
8. Select Data Intent to edit its values.
9. Choose Action and enter com.ionic.datawedge.ACTION.
10. Select OK to finish.