You want to group multiple medicinal packs using a pallet, box, etc. Use the Serialized Logistics for Pharma mobile application to scan the products to be packed.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application and authorized you to pack products.
1. Open the Serialized Logistics for Pharma application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Choose Pack.
3. Select Scan Parent and scan logistic unit you want to use to group the medicinal packs.
4. Choose Scan Item and scan the packs you want to group using the logistic unit you just scanned.
Note: When you attempt to scan a parent item as child item, you will be prompted with a message, Scanned item cannot be same as parent item.
Every pack you scan appears in the Item List. To view the details of an item or remove an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview or Remove.
5. (Optional) You can scan multiple packs for a logistic unit by choosing Continue Scan.
6. When you finished scanning, select Pack Items. The medicinal products are now grouped.