The Product Verification DSCSA mobile application enables the operators to perform the scanning activities to verify the medicinal products in the US market.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the item by using the camera of the mobile device. For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the scanning-related GUI buttons are not displayed and the user needs to press the physical button on the device to scan.
Before You Begin
The administrator must assign you as an operator in the Product Verification DSCSA application.
Optionally, the administrator can assign device UUIDs to the operator to allow scanning with the specified devices only.
1. Open the Product Verification DSCSA application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Tap Verification. The application displays the scanning options.
3. Select Scan multiple packs.
4. Tap SCAN PACK and scan the first pack.
The scanned data is automatically sent to the VRS system and the response along with the scanned pack data is displayed on the screen.
5. Continue scanning the packs.
Each time, the scanned data is automatically sent to the VRS system and the response along with the scanned pack data is displayed .
6. To view the details of a scanned item, slide the item to the left and tap PREVIEW.