You can enable one or more applications based on business requirements. Once the application is activated, you can configure it to your needs.
1. Go to Movilitas.Cloud Console --> My tenants.
2. Select the tenant or click Open tenant next to it.
You are taken to the Tenant Dashboard. Also, the navigation pane changes to include the Applications of the selected tenant, the Notifications of the selected tenant, and the Application store. The application store is available from two places: the navigation pane and the Tenant Dashboard.
3. Click Application store. The applications are displayed as a group of tiles.
4. Select the application you need. You can search for an application by entering the application name in the search field and selecting a category.
The application displays a panel containing the Enable application button and the pictograms about the supported platforms:
- Web (Administrator UI)
5. Click Enable application and confirm the operation in the opened window by selecting Yes.
In the Tenant Dashboard, configure the relevant channels, repositories, API keys, and more. Then, configure the activated applications.