We have gathered the mobile application errors for the users with a small explanation that indicates where the problem could be.
- Scanned barcode must be a valid GS1-Datamatrix barcode: It happens when the scanned barcode is not valid, probably there is some issue with the printed barcode. This can be caused by either one or a combination of the following:
- Dirt on the barcode or on the camera
- Or simply the barcode was not printed/coded properly
- It can even happen because of the camera quality
- Argument must be a valid GS1-Datamatrix barcode, failed at position [something]: It happens when the scanned barcode is not valid, probably there is some issue with the printed barcode.
- [Something] is missing: It can be any part of the barcode [Product code, expiration date, batch, serial, etc.]: it means one of the mentioned parts is missing from the barcode.
- Item will not be processed because its current status is [Something]: Item will be not processed because it has a different status then active or in case of reactivation the item is already active.
- Item already scanned: The item is already among the scanned items.
- Operator is using wrong UUID from warehouse (device) [UUID: Something]: The operator is assigned to a different device (smartphone probably) he can be assigned to multiple one, it can be added in Movilitas.Cloud.
- The pack cannot be [Something] because it is marked as [Something else]. An alert has been raised.:
It cannot execute the action on the pack because some other action was executed on it before.