Use the Serialized Manufacturing mobile application to scan the items for commissioning to Movilitas.Cloud. After scanning, the item is listed under the Serialized Manufacturing application --> Commissioning tab in the Administrator UI.
Note: The procedure described below takes the use case when the operator scans the items by using the camera of the mobile device.
- For mobile devices with built-in scanners, the GUI buttons related to scanning, like Scan Multiple Packs, may not be displayed and you need to press the physical button on the device to scan.
- For devices with external (table) scanners, you can point the scanner to the barcode to scan and you can ignore the GUI buttons on the screen related to scanning.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Serialized Manufacturing application and authorized you to commission items to Movilitas.Cloud.
1. Open the Serialized Manufacturing application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select Commission.
3. Select Scan Multiple Packs and scan the first pack you want to commission.
The application displays the scanned item in the list with its status. The operation is successful if you can see the status Commissioned.
4. Tap Continue Scan and scan each pack one by one.
The application displays all the scanned items in the list with the status of each item. The operation on the pack is successful if you can see the status Commissioned.
To view the details of an item, slide the item to the left and select Preview.