After you performed bulk scanning, you can follow up on the bulk actions sent to the NMVS in the Wholesaler FMD mobile application.
For bulk actions, you do not receive a response immediately from the National Medicines Verification System (NMVS) about the packs. You need to wait for the response from the NMVS.
Bulk scanning is available:
- In Wholesaler mode for every activity.
- In 3PL mode for every activity when the status change is reported over the NMVS.
Before You Begin
Make sure the administrator has assigned you as an operator to the Wholesaler FMD application, assigned you to a warehouse, and authorized you to complete at least one activity.
1. Open the Wholesaler FMD application in Movilitas Mobile.
2. Select the mode of operation: Wholesaler or 3PL.
Note: This step is only applicable when Wholesaler and 3PL mode is set in the web application.
3. In 3PL mode, select a client from the drop-down and tap CONTINUE or scan a client. The application displays the operator actions.
4. Select Bulk Actions. The application displays the list of bulk actions with their current status.
A transaction is processed when the status goes to Done from Pending results.
5. Select a bulk action from the list to view its details. To access the bulk action details, you need administrator rights.
Note: For bulk actions in Pending results or Unavailable status, you can select MANUAL CHECK to process the transaction and move it to Done. It is recommended to wait for the response from the NMVS and let the system automatically change the status.