You can change the details you provided about yourself when you registered.
You can modify the following user settings:
- Personal details, such as email, address, or mobile number
- Web application language
- Mobile application language
- Alert sound in mobile and desktop application (Android)
- Account password
- User avatar
To edit these settings, click Settings at the bottom of the navigation pane in the Console.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Changing Movilitas.Cloud Password
You have been using Movilitas.Cloud for some time now and you are prompted to change the password of your account.
1. Open the user settings. You can open the user settings from the navigation pane of the Console.
2. On the Change password form on the right, provide the current and the new password.
3. Click Update Password.
Resetting Movilitas.Cloud Password
You can reset a password anytime.
1. Open the browser of your choice and go to https://admin.movilitas.cloud. You’ll see the following login form:
2. Click Forgot password?. The following form appears:
3. Enter the email address you registered and select the I'm not a robot checkbox.
4. Click Reset Password. You receive an email at the address you entered.
5. In the email you receive, click Reset Password or copy and paste the link included in the email to your browser.
You are taken to the password reset form.
6. Enter a new password, select the I'm not a robot checkbox, and click Reset Password.
You have reset your password.
You can now log in.