The Arvato-based National Medicines Verification System (NMVS) provides Business Channel T&Cs, which are imported into the Movilitas.Cloud system.
If the NMVS provides an updated Terms & Conditions document, Customers must accept the new T&Cs within their respective business channels. Please note that T&Cs are not available in certain countries.
In order to accept the updated T&Cs follow these steps:
- Kindly navigate to you dashboard
- Select channels tab
- Select the "edit channel" button on the appropriate channel (on the right side - pen icon)
- If you have updated T&C's a yellow box will appear on the tab (see attached screenshot)
- It states "A new version of the NMVS Terms and Conditions is available for acceptance."
- Kindly click the yellow box
- Accept the new Terms and conditions
After these steps are completed, the yellow box should disappear and the new Terms and Conditions will be accepted.
Movilitas gets updates when it’s time to accept new T&C, and there is normally some room before it must be accepted. We are not sure how long that time window is. Technically we don’t get info upfront when new T&C will come up, but at the same time, the customer does not have to accept it immediately.
There is some time overlap when both are active (old T&C's and new T&C's). We are not aware how long that overlap is, so it’s advised that customer accepts T&C as soon as possible.
We advise checking the business channel settings at least once a week just to make sure that everything is in order.
Once old T&C is no longer valid, the customer will not be able to use Arvato system without accepting the new T&C.