- Kindly navigate to the settings menu on the android device
- Type into the search bar "unknown", they should see the following screen or similar with chromium if that is the installed browser:
- enable "allow from this source"
- open chromium
- download the application via chromium from Movilitas web portal
There is an alternate solution (second method):
- Download the APK file on the computer or any other device
- Send the APK file to the zebra device via USB or Bluetooth
- Open file manager on zebra device
- Kindly navigate to the APK file
- Install the .APK manually.
How to connect Zebra device to pc via USB (same as any other android device):
- Connect the zebra device to the dock
- Connect the dock to the PC via USB cable
- When you connected via USB cable, the zebra device should automatically bring up "USB charging this device"
- Kindly tap on the message and enable file transfer
- Copy the selected APK file to the destination folder on the Zebra device
To connect Zebra device via Bluetooth:
- Your PC or other devices must have Bluetooth running
- Enable Bluetooth on the Zebra device
- Send the selected APK file via Bluetooth to the Zebra device
- Accept the shared APK file on the Zebra device
The next step should be finding the .APK file on the Zebra device and manually install it.
- Kindly navigate to the "file browser" on the Zebra device
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner
- Select "search" and enter the name of the file you are searching for
Tapping on the .APK file should start the installation.